Amazon Web Services (AWS) integration
About Amazon Web Services (AWS)
Amazon Web Services (AWS) is the world's most comprehensive and broadly adopted cloud, offering over 200 fully featured services from data centers globally.
Amazon Web Services (AWS) features
Aikido connects with your AWS to continuously monitor for misconfigurations.
Aikido's AWS posture management is built on AWS Inspector. Aikido shows you findings that can cause hackers to gain initial access to your cloud.
We help you to go beyond monitoring, and bolster your security.
- Makes sure your cloud is hardened vs SSRF
- Makes sure your admins are using MFA
- Makes sure best practices are set up across load balancers, RDS, SQS, lambda, route 53, EC2, ECS, S3
- Imports findings from AWS inspector to monitor Docker images
- Monitors AWS route53 domains for subdomain takeover
More detailed information about setting up AWS Cloud Posture Management be found in our docs.